Pictured: The Rock Rose Lemon Thyme Collins Cocktail
Rock Rose Gin is launching a Summer Cocktail Box. The mini-hamper, priced at only £20 (+P&P) from contains just about everything you need to create Rock Rose Lemon Thyme Collins cocktails – perfect for basking in the sun. The Summer Box launches on 1 June 2021.
The box includes the delicious Lemon Thyme Liquid Garnish (which you will use time and time again, if you pardon the pun); two Rock Rose Summer Edition 5cl miniatures; Sugar Sachets, Soda, Tonic Water, and even fresh lemons. There are extra treats as well: two small Mrs Tilly’s Fudge bars.
All you need to add is ice, a sprig of lemon or common thyme, and, of course, sunshine or a warm evening.
This is the perfect gift for birthdays, hosts, anniversaries or just to say ‘hello’ again after this long period of lockdowns.
Rock Rose Summer Edition Gin tasting notes
- Lemon balm, Lemon Verbena, and Lemon Thyme: Picked from the Distillery’s own garden, these are the hero botanicals of the summer edition. They give the gin a fresh lemon scent and the lemon thyme delivers a savoury, herbal edge.
- Clover: Sweet and earthy, bringing a warmth to the gin.
- Meadowsweet: Light and floral, bringing out a sweet, honey nose in the spirit.
The Rock Rose Lemon Thyme Collins Cocktail Recipe
- 50mls Rock Rose Summer Edition
- 40mls lemon juice
- 25mls sugar syrup
- A few drops of Lemon Thyme Liquid Garnish (to taste)
Add ice cubes to a glass, add the gin, lemon juice, sugar syrup and liquid garnish, stir well then top with the soda. Garnish with a twist of lemon and a sprig of lemon thyme if you have it.
Pictured: The Rock Rose Gin Summer Cocktail Box contents (herbs and flowers not included)
Refill Rewards Club
For a regular delivery of Rock Rose Gin together with other treats, choose to join the Refill Rewards Club delivering you a recyclable pouch of gin – 70cl to enough to fill a full-size bottle – plus other surprises to make a perfect cocktail. Visit to join. At only £30 per delivery, you save money and help the environment by returning the packaging via Freepost each time.
Follow the brand @rockrosegin